WELCOME TO THE HOTEL BRASIL
In this section all the important information for your stay:
Your morning by the sea
BREAKFAST: from 07.30 to 10.00 - served in the veranda on the ground floor.
LUNCH: light lunch from 12.30 to 13.45
DINNER: à la carte dinner from 19.30 to 20.45
The restaurant is located on the mezzanine floor (lift button S)
Please dress appropriately for access to the restaurant.
Service available from June to September.
At your disposal our sky hotel channel package from channel 460:
- Sky news
- Sky cinema
- Sky sport
foreign channels and more
BEACH TOWELS AND PILLOW PAPER
On request at reception beach towels at a cost of Euro 2,00 each/ per day. Washing included.
For the best sleep, ask for free DORELAN pillows, to choose between:
- Flow: with soft feathers
- Shadow: contoured, ideal for cervicals
- Sense: to be cuddled by the soft memory - subject to availability
ZERO WASTE courtesy line
Together for the environment!
In your bathroom you will find the exclusive ZERO WASTE courtesy line by Marie Danielle: vanity set, shower cap, sponge.
The courtesy line 100% made in Italy, has a green packaging made from recycled material.
The name of the hand soap and shower gel contains their full meaning: no waste, zero disposal and reuse of the bottle.
The formulation of ZEROWASTE is plant-based and enriched with organic Aloe Vera extracts, which has numerous properties including a refreshing, purifying and regenerating effect, ideal after a day at the beach.
The pluses of our courtesy line
- high quality raw materials
- no artificial colours added
- no harmful substances for the body
- production MADE IN ITALY
- no tests on animals
- eco-sustainable production
- without parabens
Check-in: rooms available from 2 p.m. (Full-board stays start with lunch)
Check-out: before 10.00 a.m.
From June to September H24, in the other periods 7.30 - 23.00. For returns after this time call the number of the Hotel.
8.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m. (the management points out that cheques and American Express/Dinners are not accepted), payments by bank transfer cannot be accepted on departure (min 7 days before).
Clients who wish to receive an invoice must communicate this on arrival, providing company details (VAT/Sdi/Pec).
The wi-fi line is: RETEOSPITIH.BRASIL
There is no password but registration is required
The heating/air conditioning can only be switched on when you are inside the room. It is forbidden to leave it on with open doors/windows.
Reception : 9 (from the room phone)
Hotel Brasil : +39 0544 991042 (also whatsapp)
SWIMMING POOL, GYM AND SPA
Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- bring in outside guests
- use of room towels
- reserve sunbeds with beach towels when not in the pool
The swimming pool is open from June to September
Beauty centre/massage rooms open from Monday to Saturday from 09.00 to 12.00 and from 14.00 to 19.00.
The Spa (with sauna, Turkish bath, hydromassage, emotional shower and relaxation area) is open until 9.00 p.m. (last entrance 8.00 p.m.) - Exclusive entrance, reservation required.
The maximum number of people allowed is 2. It is compulsory to sanitize the machines with the products present and provided by the hotel.
Citybike service (adult) free of charge for guests. There are a couple of bikes with baby seats.
Children's bikes are not available, but you can ask at reception for information on the nearest rental.
- Not bookable.
- Availability must be checked at the time.
- Duration max. h.3
- Keys are to be handed in when returning to the hotel.
- It is forbidden to exchange bike locks.
- Any damage (excluding punctures) will be charged to the user.
- Please do not climb down steps/sidewalks while on the bike and do not let people on the carrier.
ELECTRIC BICYCLES FOR HIRE
Paid bicycle service with pedal assistance:
2 Mountain bikes
Hourly rate: Euro 5,00
Full day rate: Euro 5,00
Guests are kindly requested to take care of their bikes so that everyone can enjoy them. The bikes must be returned in the same condition in which they were collected.
The structure's regulations are aimed at guaranteeing guests a pleasant stay and a disciplined use of all spaces and services. The management reserves the right to expel from the structure all those who do not comply with the rules and to retain the residual amounts due and any compensation for damages.
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the structure, in the rooms and in the bathrooms.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the actions of their underage children within the facility and are required to supervise them and ensure that they maintain appropriate behaviour.
- It is forbidden to leave any kind of waste outside the bins provided.
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed in the restaurant. Animals must be kept on a leash in the common areas.
- It is forbidden to take food and drink out of the restaurant.
- Untaken meals are not discounted.
- For all-inclusive bookings, bottles of mineral water are included only during lunch and/or dinner and cannot be brought into the room.
- From 10 p.m. until 8 a.m. and from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. in all the rooms of the hotel, the volume of noise must be moderated and quiet behaviour must be maintained in the corridors, along the stairs and in the common areas in order to favour rest.
- The minimum age for renting a room is the age of majority. Minors unaccompanied by parents/guardians may only stay if a signed release form (with a copy of their ID) is provided.
- It is forbidden to introduce guests who are not lodged in the structure. Any guests of the clients, even if temporary, must be reported to the management (after authorization) and must be in possession of an identification document.
- The car park is on the street and is not guarded: the management declines any responsibility for damage and/or theft.
- Each room can only be occupied by the number of people predetermined for that type of room and for the reservation.
- The rate refers exclusively to the number of persons indicated on the reservation. Any additional persons may not be accommodated, or in case of availability the fee will be recalculated.
- Any damage or inconvenience must be reported to the management when taking possession of the room. In the event of any damages found later and not properly reported, the same will be charged to the guest.
- Rooms must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. (local time) on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with the reception. Unauthorised extensions beyond this time will be considered an extension of the stay and charged.
- Guests are required to return their keys and magnetic cards, as well as any other equipment loaned on a temporary basis, upon departure. Failure to return the cards will incur a charge of €5.00 each.